This is a complete indy film ready package. You are renting a RED Epic X Camera system, camera tripod rails extra batteries all ready for a full day of filming. Easy pick up in Hollywood California.
BASIC RENTAL IS $900 PER DAY NO GLASS Add Glass one lens $1100. per day rental
Complete Kit includes, look at the photos as this is exactly the camera kit your are renting.
RED Epic X Body
– 17-50mm Lens; PL Mount (Canon Lens mounts if needed for Canon lenses)
Additional lens’ are available
– REDmote, remote control
– 3 SSD cards; 64 GB; 20 mins each recording time
– 6 REDvolt batteries
– 3 Anton Bauer batteries (weigh more but hold more charge)
-A carbon fiber clip on 2-stage 4×5.65 matte box , not shown in images
– Sachtler Tripod
– Equipment Case
-ND filter package available
RENT OUR SOUND AND LIGHT EQUIPMENT PACKAGE, just ask
Boom Mic or Clip on Mic and Arie Lights with stands all in cases, plus other full production gear for rental all ready for location shoots
HOW TO RENT
Melissa takes care of all Rentals: Melissa@mi6films.com or her cell phone 818.903.3991
HOW TO RESERVE EPIC X FOR YOUR INDY FILM PROJECT
We can “Save the Date” with a $400. non-refundable deposit, over the phone or by e-mail. The deposit is apply 100% towards rental. We accept Visa & Master Card, cash, cashiers check for deposit. FULL Rental Payment due at time of pick-up with cash or cashiers check.
- 1. RFC Group must receive a deposit in order to reserve your rental.
- 2. Invoice must be fully paid before pick-up.
- 3. We accept cash, cashier check or credit/ debit cards* for deposit and payment by cashier check or cash.
- 4. There is a minimum charge of $50 when using a credit card.
WHAT INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED
We require a “Loss Payee” to our company in the amount of $100,000 from your insurance company prior to equipment leaving our Hollywood office
- 1. RFC Group (use our business address) must be named as “Loss Payee and Additional Insured.”
- 2.Coverage must include, explicitly, “Miscellaneous Equipment,”
“Rented Equipment “or “Rented and Leased Equipment.”
- 3.Policies must list the limit, deductible and expiration date.
(minimum insurance coverage for package rentals must be no less than $100,000)
- 4.Policies with Unattended Vehicles Disclaimers will NOT be accepted.
- 5.Certificate must be with us 24 hours before pick-up. ALL certificates and attached forms are subject to verification and approval by the management before the equipment is released. We do call the insurance company to verify coverage. Week end rentals plan ahead as to verify is a monday to friday daytime item during normal business hours, calling the insurance company. All insurance needs to be verified prior to picking up equipment.
WHERE TO PICK-UP CAMERA KIT
Melissa can meet you anywhere close to the Hollywood area, DAYTIME only, 7 days a week
This maybe signed at time of equipment pick-up a PDF copy can be sent to you in advance upon your request. We need a photo copy of a government issued ID, your Drivers License as an example. Bring this photo copy with you along with the actual government issued ID, this is mandatory for whom is signing the rental agreement and picking up the equipment required by our rental insurance company.
Recent films shot on the Epic X
TOTAL RECALL (2012)
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN (2012)
THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY (2012)
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO (2011)